- EFACS enables real-time access to information with Mobile CRM
- Introducing EFACS E/8 Version 6
- EU Referendum
- Turning data into intelligence to drive business growth
- ERP in an uncertain world - Exel's view post Brexit
- Service CRM – A concept that increases sales and customer satisfaction
- Latest version of EFACS E/8 wins Best Vendor Demonstration award
- Engineer Scheduling Made Easy
- Exel Congratulates EFACS Customers on their Success as Winners of the Queen’s Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2016
- Exel Congratulate EFACS Customer Parker President on their recent Success at the Sheffield Business Awards 2015
- EFACS User Group attendance increases by 35%
- ERP - Choosing a Partner Instead of a Supplier
- Exel Congratulate Kilimanjaro Charity Climber’s Success
- Exel features once again in the list of fastest growing companies in the East Midlands
- Exel and our valued customer PEGL team up to Conquer the Three Peaks Challenge
- Amscreen invest in the EFACS E/8 ERP solution from Exel
- Exel at SME/Facilities Show 2015
- New event to focus on Manufacturing & Engineering in the North East
- EFACS E/8 delivers a custom fit for Cox Wokingham Plastics Ltd
- PEGL Awarded National Manufacturer of the Year 2014
Introducing EFACS E/8 Version 6
NOTTINGHAM, UK, 26th September 2016
Latest version of EFACS E/8 delivers an enhanced ‘User Experience'.
Exel Computer Systems plc, the UK's leading author of integrated ERP and Field Service software, today announced the release of a new version of EFACS E/8.
EFACS E/8 is a modern, fully integrated, flexible Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software solution encompassing a broad range of business functions aimed at driving efficiency, visibility and organisational performance.
This latest release, Version 6, is now available with the following key features:
• New menu and application interface enhancements
• Dashboards (Power BI & BIRT)
• Financial modules enhancements
• EFACS Mobile – CRM
• Project management within contract control
• Warehouse picking control
• Mobile engineer purchase orders
Jonathan Orme, Sales Operations & Marketing Manager for Exel Computer Systems, commented. "This latest version of EFACS delivers an entirely new look and feel to the User Interface, which provides an enhanced ‘User experience'. Users will benefit from more intuitive screens, key features and business information are available ‘at a glance' via dashboards, all are configurable by the individual user."
Exel Computer Systems plc was established in 1985, and today the company is a leading force in the provision of integrated business solutions for manufacturing companies and field service providers. Our philosophy is to supply companies with state-of-the-art, flexible business solutions, and to enable our customers to achieve leading-edge business operability.
Today, Exel Computer Systems plc serves an increasingly diverse customer base, which includes small, medium and large size companies. With hundreds of successful implementations, and thousands of users in the UK and around the world, Exel has a proven track record of working with some of the world's most well-known companies.