- Eagle Field Service Will be Back at ExCel for FSME 2018
- Exel sees a busy fourth quarter in 2017
- Eagle Field Service significantly increases engineer utilisation at Safestyle
- Exel award Profitsflow 'Reseller of the Year' 2017
- EFACS User Group 2017 – Another Successful Day
- Turning data into intelligence to drive business growth
- EFACS E/8 Hosted Solution
- Introducing EFACS E/8 Version 6
- EU Referendum
- ERP - Choosing a Partner Instead of a Supplier
- Eagle's new look and feel well received at FSME '17
- EFACS enables real-time access to information with Mobile CRM
- ERP in an uncertain world - Exel's view post Brexit
- Service CRM – A concept that increases sales and customer satisfaction
- Latest version of EFACS E/8 wins Best Vendor Demonstration award
- Engineer Scheduling Made Easy
- Exel Congratulates EFACS Customers on their Success as Winners of the Queen’s Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2016
- Amscreen invest in the EFACS E/8 ERP solution from Exel
- EFACS E/8 delivers a custom fit for Cox Wokingham Plastics Ltd
Eagle Field Service Will be Back at ExCel for FSME 2018
Nottingham, UK – June 2018
Exel Computer Systems plc, the leading UK author of integrated business solutions, announces that the latest version of its Eagle Field Service Management (FSM) solution will be promoted and demonstrated at the 2018 Field Service Management Expo (FSME), held at the Excel, London.
Since its launch in 2009, Exel has exhibited its Eagle Field Service Management product at the FSME. This year will see the introduction of the latest version of Eagle, with the addition of Business Intelligence graphical reports tailored and delivered, dependant on user role, via Menu Dashboards. Visitors will also be able to see an expansion to the functionality of Eagle's Mobile CRM, meaning your ‘in the field' teams can now see and do more, whilst management have easy access to BI reporting on their phone or tablet.
Eagle Field Service is leading the way in advanced and flexible FSM software. Built using the latest innovative internet technology our solution delivers increased efficiency and customer service for any size of business. Our software can be run either in the cloud or on-premises, and our advanced mobile applications increase the efficiency of your service engineers.
Companies already benefitting from Eagle Field Service include: Safestyle, Triton Showers, Dale Power Solutions, Totalkare, Liquidline, Bioquell and Glen Dimplex.
Should you be visiting, come and see us at stand N1050. Click here to register