- Eagle Field Service Will be Back at ExCel for FSME 2018
- Exel sees a busy fourth quarter in 2017
- Eagle Field Service significantly increases engineer utilisation at Safestyle
- Exel award Profitsflow 'Reseller of the Year' 2017
- EFACS User Group 2017 – Another Successful Day
- Turning data into intelligence to drive business growth
- EFACS E/8 Hosted Solution
- Introducing EFACS E/8 Version 6
- EU Referendum
- ERP - Choosing a Partner Instead of a Supplier
- Eagle's new look and feel well received at FSME '17
- EFACS enables real-time access to information with Mobile CRM
- ERP in an uncertain world - Exel's view post Brexit
- Service CRM – A concept that increases sales and customer satisfaction
- Latest version of EFACS E/8 wins Best Vendor Demonstration award
- Engineer Scheduling Made Easy
- Exel Congratulates EFACS Customers on their Success as Winners of the Queen’s Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2016
- Amscreen invest in the EFACS E/8 ERP solution from Exel
- EFACS E/8 delivers a custom fit for Cox Wokingham Plastics Ltd
Eagle's new look and feel well received at FSME '17
Exel Computer Systems plc, the leading UK author of integrated business solutions, announces that the latest version of its Eagle Field Service Management (FSM) solution was well received at the recent Field Service Management Expo (FSME), held at the Excel, London.
Since its launch in 2009, Exel has exhibited its Eagle Field Service Management product at the FSME. This year saw the introduction of the latest version of Eagle, with an entirely new look and feel to the User Interface, which provides an enhanced ‘user experience'. The addition of graphical reports, tailored and delivered dependant on user role via Menu Dashboards was also an appreciated feature.
Eagle Field Service is leading the way in advanced and flexible FSM software. Built using the latest innovative internet technology our solution delivers increased efficiency and customer service for any size of business. Our software can be run either in the cloud or on premise and our advanced mobile applications increase the efficiency of your service engineers.
Companies already benefitting from Eagle Field Service include Triton Showers, Somers Totalkare, Liquidline, Bioquell and Glen Dimplex.