- Eagle Field Service Will be Back at ExCel for FSME 2018
- Exel sees a busy fourth quarter in 2017
- Eagle Field Service significantly increases engineer utilisation at Safestyle
- Exel award Profitsflow 'Reseller of the Year' 2017
- EFACS User Group 2017 – Another Successful Day
- Turning data into intelligence to drive business growth
- EFACS E/8 Hosted Solution
- Introducing EFACS E/8 Version 6
- EU Referendum
- ERP - Choosing a Partner Instead of a Supplier
- Eagle's new look and feel well received at FSME '17
- EFACS enables real-time access to information with Mobile CRM
- ERP in an uncertain world - Exel's view post Brexit
- Service CRM – A concept that increases sales and customer satisfaction
- Latest version of EFACS E/8 wins Best Vendor Demonstration award
- Engineer Scheduling Made Easy
- Exel Congratulates EFACS Customers on their Success as Winners of the Queen’s Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2016
- Amscreen invest in the EFACS E/8 ERP solution from Exel
- EFACS E/8 delivers a custom fit for Cox Wokingham Plastics Ltd
EFACS enables real-time access to information with Mobile CRM
EFACS Mobile CRM allows field sales staff and customer service teams to view, add and update sales information wherever they may be. Enabling real-time access to this information improves customer service, customer retention and ultimately increases sales and customer loyalty.
• Manage Quotations
• Manage Sales Orders
• Email Documents
• Manage Contact Information
• View live part information
• Manage Tasks
The EFACS Mobile CRM solution provides a set of reports as standard. It is also possible for customers to create their own reports and add them to the mobile menu system to provide information from the EFACS system to remote users.
Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM)
Exel can recommend a suitable EMM solution which will provide application management, content management, location services and remote help. This allows your company to maintain full control over who is using the mobile devices and how they are using them, ensuring all data on the device, or moving between the device and your company servers, remains private and secure. Due to the potential risk of theft or loss of a mobile device, and the resultant security risk in regard to access to company data, it is recommended that EMM is deployed in order to defend against that risk.
• Increased sales team productivity
• Extends functionality to the ‘field'
• Real-time data access for sales, management, support, etc.
• Create/amend quotations, orders and contacts whilst on a customer site
• Allows secure, auditable access to back office data
• Improved insight – Users can view reports on the move
To read further see our EFACS Mobile Datasheet