- Exel sees a busy fourth quarter in 2017
- Eagle Field Service significantly increases engineer utilisation at Safestyle
- Exel award Profitsflow 'Reseller of the Year' 2017
- EFACS User Group 2017 – Another Successful Day
- Turning data into intelligence to drive business growth
- EFACS E/8 Hosted Solution
- Introducing EFACS E/8 Version 6
- EU Referendum
- ERP - Choosing a Partner Instead of a Supplier
- Eagle's new look and feel well received at FSME '17
- EFACS enables real-time access to information with Mobile CRM
- ERP in an uncertain world - Exel's view post Brexit
- Service CRM – A concept that increases sales and customer satisfaction
- Latest version of EFACS E/8 wins Best Vendor Demonstration award
- Engineer Scheduling Made Easy
EFACS User Group 2017 – Another Successful Day
The feedback from the EFACS User Group meeting for 2017 was, yet again, very positive. For this year's event, held on the 8th November, we had a change of venue from recent years. The location for the 2017 event was Pride Park Stadium in Derby, this proved to be an excellent venue.
We are pleased to say that this year we achieved a delegate registration number of 138, comprised from some 52 companies, 2 of which are new clients for 2017.
The day started with the Chairman of the User Group, Jonathan Orme, providing an introduction as well as welcoming new customers and new User Group members.
The first of the day's presentations was provided by Exel staff members Simon Spriggs, Darrell Fone and Chris Goddard. Their presentation focussed on some of the latest developments in EFACS 8.6.1.
The following presentation was by Lee Harding from Exel, along with Bill Strain from iomart, our hosting partner on ‘EFACS as a Hosted Solution'.
There was then a customer presentation from Steve Wilson at Gripple Ltd, ‘EFACS in a multi-company environment', and finally Rashel Kashem from Exel ended with a presentation titled ‘How to write Power BI and BIRT Dashboard Reports'.
A big thank you to all the presenters on the day, particularly to Steve Wilson from Gripple Ltd and Bill Strain from iomart, for the valuable contributions they made to the event.