- Exel sees a busy fourth quarter in 2017
- Eagle Field Service significantly increases engineer utilisation at Safestyle
- Exel award Profitsflow 'Reseller of the Year' 2017
- EFACS User Group 2017 – Another Successful Day
- Turning data into intelligence to drive business growth
- EFACS E/8 Hosted Solution
- Introducing EFACS E/8 Version 6
- EU Referendum
- ERP - Choosing a Partner Instead of a Supplier
- Eagle's new look and feel well received at FSME '17
- EFACS enables real-time access to information with Mobile CRM
- ERP in an uncertain world - Exel's view post Brexit
- Service CRM – A concept that increases sales and customer satisfaction
- Latest version of EFACS E/8 wins Best Vendor Demonstration award
- Engineer Scheduling Made Easy
Exel and our valued customer PEGL team up to Conquer the Three Peaks Challenge
We are pleased to announce that Exel Account Manager, Darrell Fone, along with Chris Brown and John Waddington from President Engineering Group Ltd (PEGL), one of our valued customers, have successfully taken on and completed the prestigious Three Peaks Challenge.
The challenge was undertaken to raise as much money as possible for Leukaemia & Lymphoma Research. To make a donation please visit Darrell's Just Giving page https://www.justgiving.com/Darrell-Fone1
The Challenge consists of climbing the three highest mountains in Scotland, England and Wales, all within 24 hours. These include, Ben Nevis, the highest mountain in Scotland, then Scafell Pike, the highest mountain in England and finally Snowdon, the highest mountain in Wales.
The team began the Challenge on Friday 8th May in the evening, first they climbed Ben Nevis, they then drove to and climbed Scarfel Pike, then finally travelled onto and summited Snowdon. They successfully completed the challenge in a time of 23 hours and 20 minutes. This consisted of just over 12 hours walking time and 11 hours driving between Scotland, England and Wales, covering a distance of just over 1,100 miles. The three were joined on the challenge and supported by Marie Cooper and Frances Crosland from President Engineering Group Ltd. They provided valued support to make the challenge possible.
So far nearly £1000 has been raised for their chosen charity, Leukaemia & Lymphoma Research. There is still time to make a donation so please feel free to show your support and help Darrell, Chris and John smash their target!
Congratulations to Darrell, Chris and John on your achievement – Well Done! A big thank you to Marie Cooper and Frances Crosland at PEGL whose help and support was instrumental to the team's success.
For information on Leukaemia & Lymphoma Research please visit https://leukaemialymphomaresearch.org.uk/
For more information on the Three Peaks Challenge visit http://www.threepeakschallenge.uk/national-three-peaks-challenge/
To donate please visit https://www.justgiving.com/Darrell-Fone1