- Eagle Field Service Will be Back at ExCel for FSME 2018
- Exel sees a busy fourth quarter in 2017
- Eagle Field Service significantly increases engineer utilisation at Safestyle
- Exel award Profitsflow 'Reseller of the Year' 2017
- EFACS User Group 2017 – Another Successful Day
- Turning data into intelligence to drive business growth
- EFACS E/8 Hosted Solution
- Introducing EFACS E/8 Version 6
- EU Referendum
- ERP - Choosing a Partner Instead of a Supplier
- Eagle's new look and feel well received at FSME '17
- EFACS enables real-time access to information with Mobile CRM
- ERP in an uncertain world - Exel's view post Brexit
- Service CRM – A concept that increases sales and customer satisfaction
Exel award Profitsflow 'Reseller of the Year' 2017
Profitsflow has been a valued partner of Exel for 6 years, and during that time has provided a high level of expertise and service in their target market of Ireland. Although 2017 did see an expansion of that market to include the USA.
2017 has been a particularly good year for the privately owned Profitsflow. Their best year in terms of revenue and profitability has allowed for the opening of a second office in Wexford, and allowed Tadhg to lay down plans for a more ambitious growth plan for 2018.
2018 looks to be an exciting year for Profitsflow, Exel and the manufacturing industry in general. We look forward to seeing the efforts and results Tadhg and his team will achieve with a view to winning this award again in 2018!