- Exel sees a busy fourth quarter in 2017
- Eagle Field Service significantly increases engineer utilisation at Safestyle
- Exel award Profitsflow 'Reseller of the Year' 2017
- EFACS User Group 2017 – Another Successful Day
- Turning data into intelligence to drive business growth
- EFACS E/8 Hosted Solution
- Introducing EFACS E/8 Version 6
- EU Referendum
- ERP - Choosing a Partner Instead of a Supplier
- Eagle's new look and feel well received at FSME '17
- EFACS enables real-time access to information with Mobile CRM
- ERP in an uncertain world - Exel's view post Brexit
- Service CRM – A concept that increases sales and customer satisfaction
- Latest version of EFACS E/8 wins Best Vendor Demonstration award
- Engineer Scheduling Made Easy
- Exel Congratulates EFACS Customers on their Success as Winners of the Queen’s Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2016
- Amscreen invest in the EFACS E/8 ERP solution from Exel
- EFACS E/8 delivers a custom fit for Cox Wokingham Plastics Ltd
- Exel celebrates 30 years of innovation!
- New functionality for EFACS CRM module
Exel Congratulates EFACS Customers on their Success as Winners of the Queen's Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2016
We are delighted to share the news with you that on her 90th Birthday, Her Majesty has announced that a selection of Exel customers are amongst the winners of the 2016 Queen's Award for International Trade. Exel Computer Systems would like to congratulate all of our customers below on their success:
- MRT Castings Ltd
- Cash Bases
- Gripple Ltd
- LEW Techniques Ltd
- Walker Filtration
- White Brothers Ltd
The Queen's Awards have this year been presented to 243 UK businesses for outstanding achievement in the fields of International Trade, Innovation and Sustainable Development.
MRT Castings Ltd wanted to say a huge thank you to all their suppliers and subcontractors that are a crucial part of the MRT team, their support, encouragement and the quality of the products and services has been instrumental in their success. The award recognises MRT's exceptional export sales growth of over 330% over the three year period from 2012 to 2015. Export sales now represent over 50% of MRT's business, with customers spread throughout the UK, Europe and North America. The award is a tremendous honour, and recognises the dedication, skill and shear effort every member of the MRT team has contributed to the business during this exciting period of international growth.
Congratulations to all of our customers above on their amazing success in winning these prestigious awards.