- Exel sees a busy fourth quarter in 2017
- Eagle Field Service significantly increases engineer utilisation at Safestyle
- Exel award Profitsflow 'Reseller of the Year' 2017
- EFACS User Group 2017 – Another Successful Day
- Turning data into intelligence to drive business growth
- EFACS E/8 Hosted Solution
- Introducing EFACS E/8 Version 6
- EU Referendum
- ERP - Choosing a Partner Instead of a Supplier
- Eagle's new look and feel well received at FSME '17
- EFACS enables real-time access to information with Mobile CRM
- ERP in an uncertain world - Exel's view post Brexit
- Service CRM – A concept that increases sales and customer satisfaction
- Latest version of EFACS E/8 wins Best Vendor Demonstration award
- Engineer Scheduling Made Easy
Exel sees a busy fourth quarter in 2017
Nottingham, UK – January 2018
Exel Computer Systems plc, a leading UK software author of business management solutions, has had a busy final quarter for the 2017 calendar year, with three new clients going ‘Live', and three existing clients upgrading to the latest version of EFACS E/8.
Exel are pleased to bring on board, and look forward to supporting, our latest clients:
Turbotech Precison Products is a specialist manufacturer of aluminium impellor and compressor wheel castings using a very specialised plaster mould casting process which makes possible the production of high integrity wheels with good dimensional accuracy, a smooth surface finish and intricate blade shapes. Lean Manufacturing techniques are constantly applied to all aspects of the Turbotech process to improve efficiency and quality of the product.
Turbotech will benefit from the use of EFACS in keeping their operation as lean as possible. Turbotech has chosen to deploy EFACS as a hosted solution via Exel's hosting partner, iomart.
Renzland Powergates has been a maker of traditional and artistic metalwork for almost half a century. The deployment of EFACS into this business comes off the back of the success achieved via the use of EFACS within Renzland's parent group, Aquatronic Group Management plc.
Dri-Pak is a family owned business spanning three generations, with sites in Ilkeston, Derbyshire and Manchester. Their business has continuously evolved since the 1960s, from packing food salt for the grocery trade into producing and supplying traditional cleaning products to the retail trade. Exel's experience in the chemical industry no doubt played a part in Dri-Pak's decision.
Exel are always happy to see our existing clients continued commitment to the EFACS solution. Exel is continuously developing its software solutions, and in the final quarter of 2017 the following customers took advantage of the latest version of EFACS E/8:
• Power Construction Services International
• IST Power
About Exel Computer Systems plc
Exel Computer Systems plc was established in 1985, and today the company is a leading force in the provision of integrated business solutions for manufacturing companies and field service providers. Our philosophy is to supply companies with state-of-the-art, flexible business solutions, and to enable our customers to achieve leading-edge business operability.
Today, Exel Computer Systems plc serves an increasingly diverse customer base, which includes small, medium and large size companies. With hundreds of successful implementations, and thousands of users in the UK and around the world, Exel has a proven track record of working with some of the world's most well-known companies.