- Eagle Field Service Will be Back at ExCel for FSME 2018
- Exel sees a busy fourth quarter in 2017
- Eagle Field Service significantly increases engineer utilisation at Safestyle
- Exel award Profitsflow 'Reseller of the Year' 2017
- EFACS User Group 2017 – Another Successful Day
- Turning data into intelligence to drive business growth
- EFACS E/8 Hosted Solution
- Introducing EFACS E/8 Version 6
- EU Referendum
- ERP - Choosing a Partner Instead of a Supplier
- Eagle's new look and feel well received at FSME '17
- EFACS enables real-time access to information with Mobile CRM
- ERP in an uncertain world - Exel's view post Brexit
- Service CRM – A concept that increases sales and customer satisfaction
- Latest version of EFACS E/8 wins Best Vendor Demonstration award
- Engineer Scheduling Made Easy
- Exel Congratulates EFACS Customers on their Success as Winners of the Queen’s Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2016
- Amscreen invest in the EFACS E/8 ERP solution from Exel
- EFACS E/8 delivers a custom fit for Cox Wokingham Plastics Ltd
Introducing EFACS E/8 Version 6
NOTTINGHAM, UK, 26th September 2016
Latest version of EFACS E/8 delivers an enhanced ‘User Experience'.
Exel Computer Systems plc, the UK's leading author of integrated ERP and Field Service software, today announced the release of a new version of EFACS E/8.
EFACS E/8 is a modern, fully integrated, flexible Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software solution encompassing a broad range of business functions aimed at driving efficiency, visibility and organisational performance.
This latest release, Version 6, is now available with the following key features:
• New menu and application interface enhancements
• Dashboards (Power BI & BIRT)
• Financial modules enhancements
• EFACS Mobile – CRM
• Project management within contract control
• Warehouse picking control
• Mobile engineer purchase orders
Jonathan Orme, Sales Operations & Marketing Manager for Exel Computer Systems, commented. "This latest version of EFACS delivers an entirely new look and feel to the User Interface, which provides an enhanced ‘user experience'. Users will benefit from more intuitive screens, key features and business information are available ‘at a glance' via dashboards, all are configurable by the individual user."
Exel Computer Systems plc was established in 1985, and today the company is a leading force in the provision of integrated business solutions for manufacturing companies and field service providers. Our philosophy is to supply companies with state-of-the-art, flexible business solutions, and to enable our customers to achieve leading-edge business operability.
Today, Exel Computer Systems plc serves an increasingly diverse customer base, which includes small, medium and large size companies. With hundreds of successful implementations, and thousands of users in the UK and around the world, Exel has a proven track record of working with some of the world's most well-known companies.