- Exel sees a busy fourth quarter in 2017
- Eagle Field Service significantly increases engineer utilisation at Safestyle
- Exel award Profitsflow 'Reseller of the Year' 2017
- EFACS User Group 2017 – Another Successful Day
- Turning data into intelligence to drive business growth
- EFACS E/8 Hosted Solution
- Introducing EFACS E/8 Version 6
- EU Referendum
- ERP - Choosing a Partner Instead of a Supplier
- Eagle's new look and feel well received at FSME '17
- EFACS enables real-time access to information with Mobile CRM
- ERP in an uncertain world - Exel's view post Brexit
- Service CRM – A concept that increases sales and customer satisfaction
- Latest version of EFACS E/8 wins Best Vendor Demonstration award
- Engineer Scheduling Made Easy
- Exel Congratulates EFACS Customers on their Success as Winners of the Queen’s Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2016
- Amscreen invest in the EFACS E/8 ERP solution from Exel
- EFACS E/8 delivers a custom fit for Cox Wokingham Plastics Ltd
- Exel celebrates 30 years of innovation!
- New functionality for EFACS CRM module
Latest version of EFACS E/8 wins Best Vendor Demonstration award at recent ERP event.
We are delighted to announce that Profitsflow, Exel's partner and reseller in Ireland, has scooped the coveted Best Vendor Demonstration award at the ERP HeadtoHead event in Dublin on October 19th, 2016. Fighting off stiff competition from global brand names such as Microsoft, SAP, Sage, Epicor, Infor, Oracle, QAD, IFS and Netsuite is not to be taken lightly!
Based on scorecards completed by attendees at their EFACS E/8 Production Planning presentation, this is recognition of the quality of the team at Profitsflow and proves that the ongoing partnership with Exel Computer Systems and the EFACS and Eagle products continues to be a winning strategy for both parties.
This award follows on from the recent announcement highlighting Profitsflow as Exel's partner of the year 2016, at the EFACS User Group meeting in Whittlebury (right beside the Sliverstone Grand Prix Circuit) on October 11th. That event saw the launch of the latest release of EFACS - version 8.6. "At Profitsflow, we believe that the role of a software partner is to work closely with our customers in ensuring their project success. The implementation of your ERP project is as much an investment for us as it is for you." Tadhg Henderson, Managing Director, Profitsflow.
From left: Carl Cridland - Exel, Tadhg Henderson - Profitsflow, Sean Jackson - Lumenia, Natalija Tiron - Profitsflow.