- ERP: Find a partner, not a product
- ERP in a post-Brexit economy
- EFACS E/8 adapts to the world of hazardous chemicals
- Ready, steady, cook
- Engineering excellence
- Webro connects with EFACS E/8
- Field Service News Podcast: Does size matter?
- ERP in the aerospace sector
- Exel celebrates 30 years in manufacturing tech
- Service with a smile
- EFACS E/8 provides group wide visibility
- Brave new world
- HV Wooding enjoy ongoing success with Exel EFACS E/8
- How do large Field Service companies gain competitive advantage?
- The factory floor’s handheld future
- ERP - what should you be looking for?
- Exel celebrates 30 years of innovation!
- Why you should consider a fully integrated solution
- How to make the change
Manufacturing & Logistics IT spoke with President Engineering Group Ltd. about the Group's major expansion over the past few years, and the IT backbone that supports business growth.
President Engineering Group Ltd. (PEGL) – a member of the British Stainless Steel Association – was formed in October 2010 when the Conflow and Bestobell Valves businesses were purchased in a management buyout from Flow Group. These businesses consist of a manufacturing and distribution unit in Sheffield (UK), a distribution unit in Pittsburgh (USA), and an Assembly unit in Ahmedabad (India).
For over 60 years, Conflow has been providing products and services that help to protect miners in the coal industry around the world. Conflow supplies specialist components and systems for dust suppression, fire suppression and water control in underground mining, from coal to gold, in more than 30 countries around the world. In addition, wherever minerals are transported in bulk, such as quarries, power stations and ports, Conflow products help to reduce the negative impact on the environment.
To read the article in full, please click on the link below: