- ERP: Find a partner, not a product
- ERP in a post-Brexit economy
- EFACS E/8 adapts to the world of hazardous chemicals
- Ready, steady, cook
- Engineering excellence
- Webro connects with EFACS E/8
- Field Service News Podcast: Does size matter?
- ERP in the aerospace sector
- Exel celebrates 30 years in manufacturing tech
- Service with a smile
- EFACS E/8 provides group wide visibility
- Brave new world
- HV Wooding enjoy ongoing success with Exel EFACS E/8
- How do large Field Service companies gain competitive advantage?
- The factory floor’s handheld future
- ERP - what should you be looking for?
- Exel celebrates 30 years of innovation!
- Why you should consider a fully integrated solution
- How to make the change
How do large Field Service companies gain competitive advantage?
Published by UK service management software and ERP provider Exel Computer Systems this white paper looks at some of the challenges that companies can face as their mobile workforce grows to significant size. Concisely written this white paper raises some interesting questions and provides some good advice both for companies with a large mobile workforce as well as those who foresee their organisation and thus their mobile workforce expanding in due course.
Whilst many of the challenges for field service companies are shared regardless of company size or industry vertical, there are some challenges that appear specifically amongst those field service companies that operate with a larger mobile workforce.
Understanding these challenges and how to minimise their impact on your business operations is of course important for those field service managers and directors working for larger enterprises, however, it is also important for those managing smaller and medium businesses (particularly those with aspirations of growth) as the adoption of best practices now may mean your company can both potentially avoid such issues as you grow and also enable you to grow your organisation faster.
This white paper from Exel Computer Systems addresses some of these issues and offers some great insight into how to overcome them.
To read in full, please click on the link below: