Exel was established in 1985 and has gone from strength to strength in a highly-competitive market. We are based between Nottingham and Derby and provide ERP and Field Service systems to over 600 customers across the UK and the rest of the world. A career at Exel is an exciting and rewarding one with many opportunities.
We believe that talented and hardworking individuals should have the chance to grow and develop professionally. If you impress us, there are lots of great opportunities for career progression within the company.
We also offer our employees a great benefits package. This includes competitive salaries and a flexi-time system.
Exel is an equal opportunities employer: we select successful candidates based purely on skills and suitability for the position.
If you are interested in a career with Exel Computer Systems, in the first instance please send your CV to our careers department: email@example.com.
No Agencies please.
We are currently looking for a new member to join the Support Department.
This is a technical role for a team player who is motivated, energetic and has a positive approach to learning and should have:
- Experience or previous background in Engineering, Field Service, Accounting, ERP Systems or IT
- A good understanding of Relational Databases e.g. MSSQL, Informix, Oracle
- A logical approach to problem solving and a strong attention to detail
- The ability to work independently, quickly and accurately under pressure
- Understand the urgency of responding to customer enquiries
- Experience of providing technical advice and support to software users
- Strong communication skills and good verbal and written English
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a full C.V. and cover letter.