Exel was established in 1985 and has gone from strength to strength in a highly-competitive market. We are based between Nottingham and Derby and provide ERP and Field Service systems to over 600 customers across the UK and the rest of the world. A career at Exel is an exciting and rewarding one with many opportunities.
We believe that talented and hardworking individuals should have the chance to grow and develop professionally. If you impress us, there are lots of great opportunities for career progression within the company.
We also offer our employees a great benefits package. This includes competitive salaries and a flexi-time system.
Exel is an equal opportunities employer: we select successful candidates based purely on skills and suitability for the position.
If you are interested in a career with Exel Computer Systems, in the first instance please send your CV to our careers department: firstname.lastname@example.org.
No Agencies please.
EFACS/Eagle Financial Implementation Consultant
Due to continued expansion we are currently looking for an individual who has experience of the EFACS Financial ledgers to join our implementation team.
Ideally the successful application will have experience of the sales, purchase and nominal ledgers within EFACS and posses a good understanding of accountancy principals through either qualification and/or practical experience. Training on the EFACS accounts system could be provided for an applicant who displays the other required qualities.
The role will include presenting classroom training courses, visiting customer sites to provide one to one consultancy. Advising customers on best practices and usage of the product.
The ideal candidate will also display the following attributes and skillsets:
- A methodical and organised approach to managing your own schedule.
- The ability to multi-task.
- The ability to grasp new concepts quickly and work on your own initiative, is essential.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work with customers’ staff.
- You must be willing to travel extensively (potentially overseas).
- Be a team player with a ‘can do’ attitude.
A knowledge of toolsets such as Excel Spreadsheet, BIRT Report Writer, MS SQL Query would also be useful, but full training can be provided in these areas for the successful candidate.
A company car is provided for which a full driving licence will be required.
In the first instance please email The Implementation Services Manager at email@example.com with a full C.V and cover letter.
We are currently looking for a new member to join the Support Department.
This is a technical role for a team player who is motivated, energetic and has a positive approach to learning and should have:
- Experience or previous background in Engineering, Field Service, Accounting, ERP Systems or IT
- A good understanding of Relational Databases e.g. MSSQL, Informix, Oracle
- A logical approach to problem solving and a strong attention to detail
- The ability to work independently, quickly and accurately under pressure
- Understand the urgency of responding to customer enquiries
- Experience of providing technical advice and support to software users
- Strong communication skills and good verbal and written English