Exel was established in 1985 and has gone from strength to strength in a highly-competitive market. We are based between Nottingham and Derby and provide ERP and Field Service systems to over 600 customers across the UK and the rest of the world. A career at Exel is an exciting and rewarding one with many opportunities.
We believe that talented and hardworking individuals should have the chance to grow and develop professionally. If you impress us, there are lots of great opportunities for career progression within the company.
We also offer our employees a great benefits package. This includes competitive salaries and a flexi-time system.
Exel is an equal opportunities employer: we select successful candidates based purely on skills and suitability for the position.
If you are interested in a career with Exel Computer Systems, in the first instance please send your CV to our careers department: email@example.com
No Agencies please.
EFACS Implementation – Finance Consultant Vacancy. 1st Dec 2023
Due to an increasing order book, we are currently looking for a Finance Implementation Consultant to join our dynamic Implementation Team.
The role involves assisting Customers to Implement our ERP Software (EFACS), support Upgrade Projects and provide guidance to maximise their benefits of using EFACS, specifically within the Finance & Costing Modules.
The role will include:
- Providing one to one Finance & Costing consultancy.
- Delivering Training.
- Problem Solving.
- Advising on best practises.
- The role will be a combination of On Customer Site and Remote (Work from Home) Consultancy. You therefore must be willing to travel.
It is anticipated that the ideal candidate will have experience of using EFACS in a Finance Role within a Manufacturing environment, however individuals with experience of other ERP software with the strengths listed below would also be considered a strong candidate.
The ideal candidate will also display the following attributes and skillsets:
- A thorough knowledge & understanding of Accounting Principles.
- The ability to explain system transactions to High Level Management who may be non or infrequent users of the System. (e.g. drawing out T accounts to show postings to a FD or Group FD).
- The ability to explain financial transactions and functionality to non-finance users.
- The ability to grasp new concepts quickly and work on your own initiative is essential.
- Possess good organisation skills with the ability to multi-task across multiple projects at the same time.
- Possess a pro-active and organised approach to managing your own schedule.
- Good interpersonal skills allowing you to work with customer staff at varying positions within their organisation.
- Be prepared to ‘own’ problems and be results (solutions) driven with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Able to be a key team player within the Department.
Competitive Salary & benefits package including a Company Car.
If you feel you have many of the skills listed above and would be interested in an exciting and varied new career, then please email Martin Lewis, Implementation Services Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org with a full C.V and cover letter.
About the company:
Exel Computer Systems plc, a UK software author, has been developing, implementing and supporting business software solutions since 1985. With hundreds of successful implementations and thousands of users around the world, Exel’s customer base spans industries as diverse as food, aerospace, engineering, automotive, electronics and packaging.
If you are interested in this role with Exel Computer Systems, in the first instance please send your CV to our careers department: email@example.com