Manufacturing and selling configurable products can be a challenge – specifying the options, managing any conflicts, managing the costs, creating the BoMs and Routing – EFACS E/8’s all new Advanced Product Configurator helps to remedy this.
The latest version of EFACS E/8 – 8.6.2 – provides a number of key new features, such as the all new MRP Workbench, Multi-browser support, Enhanced features for Making Tax Digital and the all new Advanced Product Configurator.
The new Advanced Product Configurator combines powerful modelling capabilities with intuitive configuration paths to make configuring even the most complex products simple – benefits include:
- Guided selling ensures all relevant options are presented
- Automatic creation of BoMs, Routings and Specification
- Significantly reduced product knowledge required from the customer or salesperson
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Reduces multiple quote variations/options
- Selected options are automatically added to the quotation
To find out more, view the data sheet here