- Eagle Field Service Will be Back at ExCel for FSME 2018
- Exel sees a busy fourth quarter in 2017
- Eagle Field Service significantly increases engineer utilisation at Safestyle
- Exel award Profitsflow 'Reseller of the Year' 2017
- EFACS User Group 2017 – Another Successful Day
- Turning data into intelligence to drive business growth
- EFACS E/8 Hosted Solution
- Introducing EFACS E/8 Version 6
- EU Referendum
- ERP - Choosing a Partner Instead of a Supplier
- Eagle's new look and feel well received at FSME '17
- EFACS enables real-time access to information with Mobile CRM
- ERP in an uncertain world - Exel's view post Brexit
- Service CRM – A concept that increases sales and customer satisfaction
- Latest version of EFACS E/8 wins Best Vendor Demonstration award
- Engineer Scheduling Made Easy
- Exel Congratulates EFACS Customers on their Success as Winners of the Queen’s Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2016
- Amscreen invest in the EFACS E/8 ERP solution from Exel
- EFACS E/8 delivers a custom fit for Cox Wokingham Plastics Ltd
New functionality for EFACS CRM module
Exel Computer Systems plc are pleased to announce that it has extended its CRM functionality to provide further technological advances and developments.
One key area of improvement is the CRM Console which allows the complete management and visibility of all prospects and customers through one single screen. The Console provides access to all customer and prospect data across multiple modules from one application and integrates with Microsoft Outlook for improved company-wide organisation.
The CRM Console is integrated to many important functions within EFACS to provide all the necessary business data within one application and enable tracking and progression of the opportunity through the sales process.