The EFACS E/8 menu system includes an area to view dashboard reports and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). These dashboards can be Microsoft Power BI reports or graphical BIRT reports.
Microsoft Power BI and BIRT reports have been integrated into the EFACS E/8 menu. Based on permissions and roles, users can select different dashboards to display within different modules in the system.
- Attractive, modern looking visualisations – a lot more than traffic lights and bar charts.
- Personalised Information – Individual users and roles can view dashboards specific to their job function.
- Cross-filter and cross-highlight between charts on the same dashboard.
- Full drill-down to source data.
- Multiple data sources can be consolidated – EFACS data, spreadsheets, Google Analytics etc.
- Graphical dashboards present information in a format that enables quicker and more informed decision making.
- Information and key performance metrics can be easily shared around the business.
- Anomalies and early warning signals can be more quickly spotted and therefore actioned in a more timely manner.
- Gain insights into up-selling and cross-selling opportunities by mining your customer data.
- Integration of data from multiple sources removes barriers and creates a more joined up organisation.